No products in the cart.
Grand Louie Dining Gathering Table
Solid wood tops with floating top construction. All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to ensure correct and consistent moisture content, dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting.
The Grand Louie bedroom collection by Napa combines the best of casual and traditional styling. This “grand” group features a lightly distressed two tone wheat and misty night finish over select hardwoods. Being casual in style and finish allows this bedroom to compliment any of today’s home interiors. Features of this bedroom include a hand applied artisan finish, full extension ball bearing drawer guides, finished drawer interiors, floor levelers and timeless styling. Our hardwoods are eco-friendly as all our woods are planted and grown in managed forests. We welcome you to create your own grand interior by welcoming Grand Louie into your home!
- Certified Lumber-Harvested from forests at managed tree plantations
- All Wood Furniture-Creates a healthy environment reducing the amount of chemicals used during manufacturing
- All Table Tops and Leave thickness are the same throughout the entire table top with no built up edges.
- Exclusive table top finish gives maximum protection for years of lasting beauty
- Whisper Cable Glide Opening Tables –allows one hand silent and smooth operation
- Hidden Leaf Storage on most collections.
- Leaf Locks on every table.
- Chairs use sadle router machines for consistent comfort and design.
- All chairs are testing internally/externally for weight capacity of 300lbs.
- Most chairs have stretchers for extra strength.
- Unique old-world technique of solid wood drawer fronts.
- Hardwood drawer box construction with mid drawer support
- Drawers operate on durable ball bearing “full extension” side guides
- Drawer interiors have three coats of clear finish that are hand sanded in between each coat for smoothness
- Pull out trays for easy storage.
- Our Artisan hand rubbed finishes are state of the art and very complex, producing a deep rich grain quality finish. This shows in the end result as we put more time and attention to detail than most any other company.
- All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to insure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting.