No products in the cart.
Mahogany Expression Dining / Office Bar Stool
Solid wood tops with floating top construction. All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to ensure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting. Cubes represent 2 barstools / Price per chair.
The intrinsic beauty of the Mahogany Expression dining room will always remain in style. It’s been stated that “perfection is achieved not when there is nothing to add, but when there is nothing more to take away.” Comfortable in both transitional and modern homes, this collection embraces the ultra-luxurious feel of natural mahogany combined with clean, simple, and oh-so-elegant Craftsman and Shaker styling. Simplicity is carried to the extreme and becomes elegance in the form of Napa’s Mahogany Expression.
- Certified Lumber-Harvested from forests at managed tree plantations
- All Wood Furniture-Creates a healthy environment reducing the amount of chemicals used during manufacturing
- All Table Tops and Leave thickness are the same throughout the entire table top with no built up edges.
- Exclusive table top finish gives maximum protection for years of lasting beauty
- Whisper Cable Glide Opening Tables –allows one hand silent and smooth operation
- Hidden Leaf Storage on most collections.
- Leaf Locks on every table.
- Chairs use sadle router machines for consistent comfort and design.
- All chairs are testing internally/externally for weight capacity of 300lbs.
- Most chairs have stretchers for extra strength.
- Unique old-world technique of solid wood drawer fronts.
- Hardwood drawer box construction with mid drawer support
- Drawers operate on durable ball bearing “full extension” side guides
- Drawer interiors have three coats of clear finish that are hand sanded in between each coat for smoothness
- Pull out trays for easy storage.
- Our Artisan hand rubbed finishes are state of the art and very complex, producing a deep rich grain quality finish. This shows in the end result as we put more time and attention to detail than most any other company.
- All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to insure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting.