No products in the cart.
Hill Crest Bedroom 6 x Drawer Chest
Solid wood tops with floating top construction. All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to ensure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting. Cedar in bottom of drawer.
Cedar, Mixed Wood
With classic details and timeless appeal, the Hill Crest collection will bring a relaxed and transitional feeling to any home. This welcoming collection features a combination of distinctive reclaimed woods that are highlighted with a soft weathered Timber finish. The significant design element of the Hill Crest bedroom collection are the raised drawer front panels that are surrounded by a solid wood frame, both combining to create an enduring and stylish look for your home.
- Certified Lumber-Harvested from forests at managed tree plantations
- All Wood Furniture construction creates a healthy environment reducing the amount of chemicals used during manufacturing and in the consumers home.
- Dust proofing in bottom of cases
- Case pieces feature Corner Blocked Construction throughout
- Mid-drawer supports
- Drawer corner blocking
- Solid wood tops
- English dovetailed drawers
- Mortise & Tenon construction throughout
- Hardwood drawer box construction
- Most Dressers, Chest, and storage footboards use aromatic red Tennessee cedar bottoms or lining.
- Phone cord management in all night stands
- Drawers operate on durable ball bearing double extension side guides
- Floating top construction
- Anti-warping and cracking relief cuts found on the inside bottom of all solid tops
- Adjustable foot levelers on all pieces
- Dressers & Chests have oversized drawers
- Drawer interiors have three coats of clear finish that are hand sanded in between each coat for smoothness
- Solid Mahogany finished bed slats with 2 ½ inch spacing between slats which allow the use of low profile adjustable bases on panel and storage beds.
- All wood is double sealed before assembly to insure correct and consistent moisture content.
- Our Artisan hand rubbed finishes are state of the art and very complex producing a deep rich grain quality finish. This shows in the end results as we put more time and attention to detail than most any other company.
- Solid mahogany center support rail attached by a steel bracket to the headboard and footboard making the bed one of the strongest in the industry.
- Every piece, before being boxed, is hand inspected by Napa’s on-site Quality Control team which are independent from the factory’s quality control personnel.
- Products meet or exceed the “NEW” ASTM-F2057-23 Anti-Tipping Standards.