No products in the cart.
Belmont Dining Table with Extension
Solid wood tops with floating top construction. All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to ensure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting.
Parawood, Sengon Tekik
W: 72" - 108" | H: 30" | D: 42" [2 - 18" Self-Storing Leaves]
The Belmont collection depicts the essence of Farmhouse and Coastal styling. Featuring an Antique Linen handmade finish that is paired with a dark Timbered Brown Farmhouse finished top, the Belmont collection reproduces many characteristics of vintage handmade furniture. All drawers in the bedroom collection are lined with aromatic red Tennessee cedar for added value and function. With classic authenticity that looks as though it has been loved and treasured for many years. Belmont has been reimagined with updated finishes, modern functionality, and the appropriate scaling for today’s home environments.
Features & Benefits
- Certified Lumber-Harvested from forests at managed tree plantations
- All Wood Furniture-Creates a healthy environment reducing the amount of chemicals used during manufacturing
- All Table Tops and Leave thickness are the same throughout the entire table top with no built up edges.
- Exclusive table top finish gives maximum protection for years of lasting beauty
- Whisper Cable Glide Opening Tables –allows one hand silent and smooth operation
- Hidden Leaf Storage on most collections.
- Leaf Locks on every table.
- Chairs use sadle router machines for consistent comfort and design.
- All chairs are testing internally/externally for weight capacity of 300lbs.
- Most chairs have stretchers for extra strength.
- Unique old-world technique of solid wood drawer fronts.
- Hardwood drawer box construction with mid drawer support
- Drawers operate on durable ball bearing “full extension” side guides
- Drawer interiors have three coats of clear finish that are hand sanded in between each coat for smoothness
- Pull out trays for easy storage.
- Our Artisan hand rubbed finishes are state of the art and very complex, producing a deep rich grain quality finish. This shows in the end result as we put more time and attention to detail than most any other company.
- All wood is double sealed “by hand” before assembly to insure correct and consistent moisture content dramatically reducing any chance of warping or splitting.
Add a review
Currently, we are not accepting new reviews